Think fresh burgers are always preferred over frozen? Think again! In recent testing, Cargill frozen burgers delivered a sensory experience comparable to fresh, with results showing little difference in consumer acceptability.
Frozen scores higher in flavor and texture
Cargill Frozen Tenderform Patties outscored fresh alternatives on some of the critical attributes that matter most to your guests:
- 8% higher in overall acceptability
- 13% higher in overall flavor
- 7% higher in overall texture
Don’t forget frozen’s performance benefits
In addition to an incredible taste experience, frozen burgers offer vital back-of-house benefits that make a huge difference to your bottom line:
- Consistency – cooking up with the same premier attributes every time
- Cost savings – zero waste, a longer shelf life and reduced labor costs
- Efficiency – easy prep, no slacking and portion controlled
- Safety – rigorous E.coli testing, reduced spoilage concerns and more
LEARN MORE! Get all the details on the Fresh vs. Frozen Faceoff.