From toppings to bun ideas and special sauces, here are some delicious (and simple) ways to transform a burger into the best part of the morning.2
6% of consumers say they enjoy eating foods associated with lunch of dinner for breakfast.2
2Technomic Breakfast Consumer Trend Report
OTHER GREAT BUNS:
- Waffles — A great foundation, sweet and satisfying
- Pancakes — This breakfast staple pairs deliciously with beef
- Tortillas — Who says breakfast burritos can’t include a burger patty?
- Hollandaise Sauce — Bring this brunch staple to the middle of the week
- Bloody Mary mix — Reduce the mix and pair with some celery slaw
- Secret sauce — Create your own sriracha, savory mayo or peanut sauce
TOPPINGS TO WAKE YOU UP:
- Eggs — A no-brainer, but so delicious; try them fried or scrambled
- Hash browns — Inside or out, crispy potatoes are always a win
- Maple bacon — Add a little hint of sweet and breakfast is served
Do these breakfast ideas have your wheels turning? Get even more inspiration for great burger offerings to keep your customers coming back here.