Spicy buffalo seasoned Angus patty on a buttermilk roll, topped with melted blue cheese and buttered hot sauce. Served with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.
As needed, buffalo seasoning (house-made or purchased)
1 burger patty of your choice
1 ounce blue cheese crumbles
1 buttermilk roll, toasted
¼ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
2 ounces blue cheese dressing, purchased or homemade
Buttered hot sauce
2 ounces hot sauce
2 ounces unsalted butter, melted
1. Combine hot sauce and melted butter. Set aside and keep warm.
2. Sprinkle burger with buffalo seasoning.
3. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F. Melt blue cheese on top of burger.
4. Place burger on bottom bun. Drizzle with ½ ounce buttered hot sauce.
5. Top burger with iceberg and crown of bun.
6. Serve with blue cheese dressing, celery sticks, and extra buttered hot sauce.
Cut blue cheese down to ½ ounce. Omit butter from hot sauce. Serve with low fat blue cheese dressing and extra celery sticks.
Add 3 pieces thick-cut bacon.
Use a local blue cheese, or call out provenance of the cheese (ie Maytag Blue).