A TNT™ seasoned 8 oz. patty on a sesame bun with Korean barbecue sauce, hot pepper mayonnaise, and Asian slaw.
1 each 8-ounce burger patty of your choice
1 ounce Korean barbecue sauce, purchased or house-made
1 sesame roll, toasted
Hot pepper mayonnaise
¼ cup ssamjang (Korean red pepper paste)
¼ cup mayonnaise
5 ounces shredded cabbage/carrot blend
1/3 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
2 ounces seasoned rice wine vinegar
As needed, salt and pepper
1. Combine ingredients for hot pepper mayonnaise and stir well. Reserve.
2. Combine ingredients for Asian slaw. Season to taste and reserve.
3. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F.
4. Spread 1 ½ – 2 tablespoons hot pepper mayonnaise on each side of toasted bun.
5. Place burger on bottom bun. Ladle barbecue sauce on to burger.
6. Top with approximately ¼ cup Asian slaw. Place bun crown slightly offset.
Serve a 4 ounce or 5.3 ounce burger patty. Substitute low fat mayonnaise.
Top burger with 2-3 ounces grilled Korean-style boneless short ribs.
Use the ssamjang straight up—no mayo. Add lots of kimchi.