Inner leaves of romaine and shaved Parmesan piled high on a burger. Add a tomato, or cherry tomatoes, for color!
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
3-5 romaine leaves, or 1/2 cup chopped
1 tablespoon Caesar dressing, purchased or house-made
1 burger patty of your choice
1 burger bun, toasted
2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese
1. Combine mayonnaise and shredded Parmesan and reserve.
2. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160 degreed F
3. Toss romaine leaves in Caesar dressing until coated.
4. Evenly spread Parmesan mayonnaise on the crown and heel of the bun.
5. Place burger on the heel and top with the romaine leaves and shaved Parmesan.
6. Place crown on top and serve with French fries.
Slice heart of romaine in half and grill. Drizzle with a lemon-olive oil vinaigrette. Add grilled burger, some shaved Parmesan cheese and grape tomatoes.
Add a slice of melted Fontina cheese to the burger. Top with romaine leaves and a Caesar mayonnaise.
Top burger with a Parmesan frico. Try a square of toasted focaccia instead of a bun. Go wild and add a single white anchovy for garnish.