Start with a TNT™ Angus Seasoned Patty and top with smoked Gouda, pickled red onions and Creole mustard on a sourdough bun. Serve with house-made potato chips.
1 each burger patty of your choice
1 sourdough bun, toasted
1 slice smoked Gouda cheese
2 tablespoons Creole mustard
2-3 tablespoons pickled onions, drained
1. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F.
2. Top with one slice smoked Gouda cheese in the last few minutes of cooking.
3. Evenly spread Creole mustard on the crown and heel of the bun.
4. Place burger on bottom bun. Add pickled onions. Top with bun crown.
5. Serve with house-made potato chips.
Serve a ‘half portion’ and use a 3-oz. patty. Serve with an assortment of raw veggies.
Add a griddle-fried ham steak to the build and double up the cheese.
Call out house-made condiments by preparing mustard and pickled onions in-house.