Grab one piece of warm naan bread. Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with a dash of cayenne pepper for some excitement. Add one juicy TNT patty. Top with yogurt cheese, cumin-roasted tomatoes, fresh mango chutney, and crispy fried spinach. Fold naan to enclose all of the yummy. Eat.
TNT patty of your choice, cooked to an internal temperature of 160F
1 piece naan bread, warmed
Melted butter, as needed
Cayenne pepper, as needed
2-3 Tablespoons mango chutney
3 Tablespoons yogurt cheese
3-4 pieces roasted tomatoes
Fried spinach leaves, as needed
For the yogurt cheese
3 cups plain, full fat yogurt
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the yogurt, salt, pepper and garlic.
2. Transfer to cheesecloth-lined strainer with a bowl.
3. Let yogurt drain under refrigeration for at least 24 hours, or until thick.
For the cumin-roasted tomatoes
12 roma tomatoes, halved lengthwise, cores and seeds removed
¼ cup olive oil
½ teaspoon granulated garlic
1 teaspoon whole cumin seeds, coarsely ground in spice grinder
1 teaspoon sugar
1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Spray sheet pan with food release spray
2. Arrange the tomatoes on a sheet pan, cut sides up, in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle the garlic, cumin, sugar, salt, and pepper over the tomatoes.
4. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, until the tomatoes are beginning to shrivel and caramelize.
For the fried spinach leaves
One bunch fresh spinach
Salt to taste
1. Cut off the stems from the spinach.
2. Wash the spinach well in cold water. Dry thoroughly in salad spinner.
3. Drop in 375F deep fryer and fry for 20-30 seconds, or until crisp.
4. Drain well and season with salt.
1. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F.
2. Butter the inside of the warm naan bread and season with cayenne pepper.
3. Spread with mango chutney. (Briefly pulse chutney on RoboCoup if too chunky.)
4. Place burger on one end of naan bread.
5. Top burger with a scoop of yogurt cheese. Add cumin-roasted tomatoes.
6. Pile crispy spinach on top of tomatoes.
7. Fold the naan bread over the burger and secure with bamboo skewer.