Mediterranean flavors on America’s favorite food. Premium patty served on olive oil-toasted focaccia. Topped with creamy goat cheese, caramelized onions and arugula.
1 burger patty of your choice
1 focaccia bun, brushed with olive oil and toasted
2 ounces softened goat cheese
3 halves Roma tomatoes, roasted until very soft
1 ounce caramelized onions
1 ounce arugula, lightly dressed in your favorite red wine vinaigrette
1. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F.
2. Spread goat cheese on top half of focaccia, and caramelized onions on the bottom half.
3. Place burger on top of onions. Add roasted Roma tomatoes.
4. Pile arugula on top of Roma tomatoes.
5. Place top half of focaccia slightly offset.
Omit bun and add extra arugula.
More goat cheese and add a slice of fresh, whole milk mozzarella while you’re at it!
Source cheese locally. Make focaccia in house. Press your own olive oil (kidding).