Grilled patty topped with fried Pork belly, hoisin mayo, and a salad of fresh herbs, pickled daikon and carrot. Served on a soft baguette.
1 burger patty of your choice
2 ounces cured and roasted pork belly, thickly sliced
1 Tablespoon sriracha sauce
¼ cup hoisin mayo (2 parts mayo to 1 part Hoisin sauce)
6-inch baguette, split in half
5-6 Cucumber slices
5-6 jalapeno slices
2 Tablespoons each pickled daikon and carrot
¼ cup cilantro sprigs
2 Tablespoons mint leaves
2 Tablespoons basil leaves
1. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F.
2. Sear pork belly until caramelized and heated through. Brush with sriracha sauce.
3. Spread hoisin mayo evenly on both sides of baguette.
4. Cut burger in half and place on bottom of baguette. Top with seared pork belly.
5. Add cucumber slices, pickled daikon and carrots, and herbs.
6. Top with remaining baguette.
Go small with a slider size portion, using the 2 ounce TNT™ patty.
More pork belly, please!
Make sure you mention that you cured the pork belly in-house.