Grilled TNT™ patty with Swiss cheese, Parmesan artichoke mayonnaise, and baby spinach leaves on toasted focaccia.
1 burger patty of your choice
1 slice Swiss cheese
4 tablespoons Parmesan –artichoke mayonnaise
½ ounce baby spinach leaves
1 each 4-inch square focaccia, split and toasted
Parmesan artichoke mayonnaise
4 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 cup mayonnaise
½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Parsley and crushed red pepper to taste
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Prepare the Parmesan –artichoke mayonnaise and set aside.
2. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F. Melt Swiss cheese on top.
3. Evenly spread Parmesan –artichoke mayonnaise on both pieces of focaccia.
4. Place burger on bottom piece of focaccia.
5. Pile spinach leaves on top of melted Swiss cheese.
6. Place the top piece of focaccia slightly off set.
7. Serve with house-made kettle chips.
Omit Swiss cheese and kettle chips. Substitute low fat mayo in the Parmesan Artichoke mayonnaise. Serve on a bed of spinach leaves in a low fat vinaigrette. Serve with one half of focaccia bun on the side
Add a slice of fried pancetta and a slice of fontina cheese to the build.
Serve a relish of roasted red grapes as an accompaniment