Grilled burger topped with warm crab cream cheese, crispy fried wonton strips and Thai sweet chili sauce. Served on a toasted sesame bun.
1 burger patty of your choice
¼ cup fried wonton strips
1 ounce Thai sweet chili garlic sauce
1 sesame seed bun, toasted
Crab cream cheese
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
4 ounces back fin crabmeat
1 tablespoon minced green onions
As needed, salt, pepper, lemon juice
1. Combine cream cheese, crabmeat and minced green onions and blend well. Season to taste and reserve.
2. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F.
3. Place burger on bottom of bun.
4. Add one #30 scoop of crabmeat mixture to the burger.
5. Drizzle burger with Thai sweet chili garlic sauce.
6. Sprinkle wonton strips over all.
7. Serve with bun crown slightly offset.
Omit cream cheese and toss crabmeat with lemon juice and scallions. Bake won ton strips instead of frying.
Use 2 #40 scoops of crab mixture. Add 2 strips bacon.
Replace the sweet chili garlic sauce with sriracha or red chili paste.