“A demise that is primarily attributed to an accident that occurred due to a dangerous risk that was taken voluntarily.” Can you take the heat? 8 ounces of juicy griddled TNT burger, covered in habanero jack cheese. Then we add the crunch of Blazin’ Hot Doritos, hot sauce, pickled jalapeno mayo, and—oh yeah— a handful of crispy jalapenos. Maybe we should make you sign a waiver…
1 TNT patty of your choice, cooked to an internal temperature of 160F
1 burger bun of your choice, buttered and toasted
1 slice habanero jack cheese (sub pepper jack if unavailable)
2-3 Tablespoons jalapeño mayo
5-6 pieces Blazin’ Hot Doritos
Approximately ½ teaspoon hot sauce of your choice (I like Cholula)
2 Tablespoons crispy jalapeños—purchased
For jalapeño mayo
1 cup mayonnaise
¼ cup diced, pickled jalapeños, drained
1. Combine all ingredients and stir.
2. Add additional jalapeños if you want more heat
1. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F. Top with cheese.
2. Spread jalapeño mayo on bun heel and crown.
3. Place burger/cheese on heel.
4. Top with Doritos and sprinkle with hot sauce
5. Add crispy jalapeños.
6. Place bun crown gently on top.