Juicy TNT™ Burger, covered with melted Swiss cheese, smeared all over with a classic French onion dip (yep—the kind mom used to make), piled with crispy onions, and THEN some potato chips. Just for fun.
1 TNT patty of your choice, cooked to an internal temperature of 160F
1 onion bun, buttered and toasted
2-3 Tablespoons French onion dip
1 slice Swiss cheese
2 Tablespoons crispy onions—purchased
4-5 thick-cut potato chips
For French Onion Dip
1 package onion soup mix
2 cups sour cream
1. Combine all ingredients and stir. Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving
1. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F. Top with cheese.
2. Spread French onion dip on bun heel and crown.
3. Place burger/cheese on heel.
4. Top with crispy onions.
5. Add potato chips.
6. Place bun crown gently on top.