Angus patty on a pretzel roll, topped with griddled pastrami, melted Swiss and brown mustard.
1 each burger patty of your choice
1 slice Swiss cheese
2 ounces shaved pastrami
1 ounce brown mustard
1 pretzel roll, toasted
1. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F
2. Add Swiss cheese to burger during final minutes of cooking.
3. Spread brown mustard evenly on both sides of pretzel roll
4. Heat pastrami briefly on griddle or stove top.
5. Place burger with Swiss on bottom of roll.
6. Pile pastrami on top of burger.
7. Garnish with lettuce and tomato.
8. Serve with fried onion strings