Love burgers, but trying to cut carbs? Follow these 5 easy steps:
1) No bread for you! Substitute 2 rounds of crispy fried cheddar instead.
2) Protein is power. Increase yours with half a pound of juicy TNT burger.
3) Don’t forget your veggies: tomatoes, onions, iceberg lettuce, pickles. Yes, pickles count.
4) Drizzle with sriracha buttermilk dressing—for the calcium…
5) Optional but highly recommended: Toast your good taste with your favorite beer.
1 TNT patty of your choice
2 pieces breaded cheese, purchased or made back of house
2 slices tomato
2-3 rings fresh onion, red or white
1 leaf iceberg lettuce
4-5 dill pickle chips
2 Tablespoons sriracha buttermilk dressing
For the buttermilk dressing
1 cup ranch dressing, purchased or house-made
1-2 Tablespoons sriracha, or to taste
1. Combine all ingredients and stir with a wire whisk to blend.
1. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F.
2. Fry cheese in deep fryer until done.
3. Place burger on top of first piece of fried cheese.
4. Add tomato, onions, lettuce, and pickles.
5. Drizzle with sriracha buttermilk dressing.
6. Gently place second piece of fried cheese on top and secure with a bamboo skewer