TNT patty with jerk-spiced ketchup, grilled pineapple, shredded lettuce and fried onion rings. Add some pickled habanero peppers if you’re feeling brave.
1 TNT patty of your choice
1 sesame bun, buttered and toasted
1 slice Monterey Jack cheese
1-3 Tablespoon jerk ketchup
1 slice pineapple, fresh or canned, grilled
½ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
2 slices of tomato
2 fried onion rings, purchased or house-made
2 pickled habanero chiles, optional
1 cup ketchup
1 Tablespoon curry powder, sautéed for 1 minute in 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil and cooled
1. Combine all ingredients and stir well.
1. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F. Top with cheese
2. Spread jerk ketchup on bun heel and crown.
3. Place slice of grilled pineapple on top of cheese.
4. Place burger/pineapple on heel.
5. Add shredded lettuce, tomato slices, and onion rings
6. Place bun crown gently on top.