Grilled burger topped with a slab o’ melted Velveeta®, sweet pickle relish, yellow mustard, lettuce, tomato and onion. Serve on good old fashioned white bread.
1 burger patty of your choice
2 slices white bread
Yellow mustard, as needed
1 thick slice Velveeta® cheese, about 2 ounces
2 Tablespoons sweet pickle relish
Leaf iceberg lettuce
2 slices tomato
2 slices white onion
1. Cook burger to an internal temperature of 160°F
2. Top burger with Velveeta®. Warm under salamander if necessary to melt cheese
3. Drizzle mustard on both slices of bread
4. Place burger with melted cheese on one slice of bread.
5. Spread pickle relish on to cheese
6. Add lettuce, tomatoes, and onions
7. Top with second slice of bread. Squish slightly
Sorry. May we suggest the grilled chicken Caesar?
You could make your own pickle relish. Or you die-hards could make your own processed cheese. Google it…